The way in which corporate away days has evolved over recent years, means that forward thinking companies require something different, something that allows several different aspects of the away day to be fulfilled in one location.
Birdsgrove House is a great advocate of the something different and is a firm believer in possibilities. With this in mind, we have created an environment that allows the house and grounds to be tailored to the requirements of the individual companies.
We understand the importance of a corporate event in terms of cost and reward, target and achievement and the benefit that a well organised and dynamic event can bring to your firm and your employees. We aim to help you provide an event which will leave delegates feeling refreshed and inspired, with a sense of accomplishment. We also understand the importance of relaxing and having fun, to acknowledge the contribution made by your hardworking team.
Every client is different and has its own specific agenda, so it is important that we listen to your needs and design a truly bespoke event, however Birdsgrove House provides as standard :-
- Exclusive venue use and accommodation for upto 25 people in 15 rooms.
- Easy access from/to the A50 (15 mins), A52 (1 min), A38 (35 mins)and M1 (40mins), M6 (40 mins), central location in the East Midlands, 5 minutes from Ashbourne town, supermarkets and a short distance to off-site activities.
- Break out space
- Team building opportunities
- 2m projector screens and projector
- Meeting and leisure areas
- Ample parking
- Large kitchen with full facilities
- Dining room
- Single point of contact
- Several on-site activities available including team building activities and shooting, laser tag and fishing
- Near by horse-riding, rambling, cycling, sailing, paintballing and approximately 20 minutes from Alton Towers
Birdsgrove offers the flexibility of having a fully managed event with respect to support staff, catering etc. or you can choose a DIY approach so all food and drink can be brought in and cooked directly by yourselves, which can reinforce teambuilding skills with the benefit of reduced overhead spending. All this is packaged in a beautiful period mansion, set in 11 acres of glorious grounds complete with formal gardens, orchard and paddock and even boasts its own river to picnic by.
Prices start from £1,500 for 1 one night and £2,000 for 2 nights